Below are a few simple steps and precautions you can take to help protect your family and your investment. Perhaps keep it as a "to-do" list above your dryer in the laundry room.
- Clean the lint trap after EVERY use of the dryer
- Check and clean the dryer hose regularly
- Clean the inside of the dryer itself (an often forgotten step)
- Keep the area around the dryer free and clear
- If you have a gas dryer, have a professional check the gas connections and for gas leaks.
Questions? Contact me!